MTX-6 over view:
- Standard issue on the MTX6 are many diverse parts such as: alum rear lower suspension arm to
mounts, front/rear differential case, front upper arm & arm bracket, front alum bulkhead changes
the 2nd gear pinion and spur gear, high strength front body mount and stronger chassis with many
more new parts that where strengthened too.
- A new twin brace system connects to both sides of the 2 speed gear box to the radio plate which
will almost eliminate flex on the chassis. This will create better power from the engine to the
- The MTX6 has improved rigidity around the engine area, smaller holes under the front/rear
differentials which will reduce flex of the chassis and make for better front/rear balance of the car.
- The rear bulkhead has new bracing that connects to the 2 speed gear shaft bulkhead and controls
the twist of both sides of the chassis and improves the efficiency of the whole drive train.
- There is a 1mm wider 2nd pinion gear and spur gear for greater durability.
- The brake disc is mounted to the 2 speed shaft for more consistent and stronger braking power.
- A specially designed front bulkhead to make removal of differential much easier plus an increase
- A new servo saver which will allow for more adjustability for different track condition.
- Graphite front/rear shock towers, a new shock spring will greatly improve stability, steering and
traction on all surfaces.
- A new clutch spring designed from exotic materials and heat treated to keep constant stability
in clutch feel over a long periods of racing under high heat temperatures.
- Length: 380mm
- Width: Max. 200mm adjustable
- Wheel Base: 257.5mm~260.5mm adjustable
- Tread (F/R): 173mm/169mm
- F. Caster Angle: 6.4°~13.8° adjustable
- Gear Ratio: 1st. 7.24:1 / 2nd. 4.69:1